Thursday 1 May 2014

Import from China-UK-DUBIA to your door step from your phone


     ………....Hahahahahahahahaha…………interesting right………..
This aspect of my e-book will be basically on how to start a mini importation business that could be turned into a multimillion importation business here in Nigeria or otherwise
Note: most of the references in this manual are strictly base on Nigeria.
In this manual I will reveal to you the steps needed to get your goods arrive at its final destination in safe mood:
What is importation? Importation is a legal transfer of goods from one country to another.
You might ask these questions,
      1.What type of goods do I import?
2.    How much can I use to start this importation business?
3.    May be this goods are fake, that's why they are cheap.
4.    But how will I clear my goods from custom duty if it arrives?
Answers:
I just listed above the likely questions that will run through your mind because it also ran through my mind when I got the information. As a proper African man it's very normal to doubt things like this because we are still a developing nation. Over there in China, America, Europe... this things have been on existence since years back.
Now let me answer the questions. Listed above;
The answer to the first question:
is for those people who wants to start a mini-importation business now, in economics there is what is called principles of economics which any successful business man needs and it is; what to produce, how to produce, whom to produce, where to produce and when to produce.
Now we are going to apply these principles practically and see what the result will
 1.    Chargers, case, earpiece, battery
2.    Brazilian hair
3.    Wrist watches
4.    Belts and wallets
5.    Jewries
6.    Clothes and shoes
They are numerous, but these are the items that one can start importing with small amount of money and sell very fast. While for those who want to import for private consumption, you can import virtually everything in the international market at wholesale prices too even if it's one item you request.

The answer to question number two is that, it is called a mini-importation biz because you can start with #10,000 or even less to import an item you can sell for #30,000 here in Nigeria....let me show you how:

I imported three female watches, 18k rose gold for $7 each and paid for shipping with UPS for $41 because I wanted it sharp-sharp because it was my first time, the total money is equals $7*3= 21, $21+$41=$62 now $62 times 162 as per the amount of dollar in naira its equals #10044 this was the amount I bought this three original female watches brand new ones. Do you know how much I sold each one? Of course not until I tell you, I sold one for 15,000, 10,000 and 8000, do the calculations yourself, this was sold within two of arrival.
I hope that question is practically answered for those who feel am hyping so as to make money.

The answer to the third question is for those who feel these items are fake that's why they are this cheap!! I quite agree with you, you have every right to think that way because I also did the same, so thank God I have taken the risk, and it's now a testimony that am giving to you.

My dear brothers and sisters, this items are made of the best qualities you can ever image, in fact they are the best, this is so because you are directly buying from the manufactures of this products and they can't destroy their reputation by producing and selling substandard products. The idea here is that different items with different quality, the higher the prize, the higher the product. What so ever you intend to purchase you will see the description of the goods, everything you need to know and when this goods gets to you and you feel you don't like it, you can return it within three days you collected it and your money is refunded back to your account.

This is shocking to hear that you will import from "OBODO AMERICA" without import duty, yes this is for real, as soon as you pay for your goods, you don't have any business with that, your goods will arrive at your door step within the specified number of days.

TO ORDER FOR THIS E-BOOK

SIMPLY CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 08106040009

EMAIL: samamucham@gmail.com

or better still comment on this post and drop your E-Mail Address

the E-Book is for N3,000 only